Government Funding may be available for this course if you are:
If you have checked all of the boxes above, you may be entitled to a subsidised position in this course.
College staff will be in touch with you to confirm whether or not you are required to pay a fee for your training after you have submitted this enrolment form.
Find out more about Government funding HERE
UpSkill - Basic Computers
Students successfully completing this training will receive a statement
of attainment for the following, nationally recognised unit of competency
FSKDIG001 Use digital technology for short and basic workplace tasks
FSKDIG002 Use digital technology for routine and simple workplace tasks
Students will also receive a Statement of Attendance for non accredited Module:
Non-accredited Computer Research Project
Non-accredited Email and Attachments
If you have a USI but dont know the number, you can retrieve it by following this LINK
I accept full responsibility for any injury to myself, or for loss or damage to my personal property as a result of my participation in the above stated class.
• I warrant that I am physically and mentally fit enough to undertake the activity.
• I understand the Community College and trainers will take all reasonable care and I am aware of the risks so far as they are reasonably foreseeable.
• I acknowledge that courses will not commence if the minimum number of students required is not met, and that a full refund will be given ONLY if MNCCC cancels the course.
• I understand that I must give MNCCC four (4) working days’ notice prior to the commencement of the course, otherwise no refund will be given as the funds are committed. An administration fee will be charged.
• I know that information that may be given in a course does not constitute ‘advice’. MNCCC accepts no responsibility, and students should seek independent advice from a professional before acting on any information given.
• I agree to read and abide by the MNCCC Code of Conduct, and am aware that a student handbook is available on MNCCC’s training website www.mnccc.edu.au.
• I understand that MNCCC reserves the right to refuse enrolment to any person.
• I understand that the payment of course fees for accredited training cannot exceed $1500 prior to the commencement of the course. I also understand that once the course has started, each payment instalment cannot exceed $1500. More information on our fees policies can be found HERE
• If I am accessing a Smart & Skilled, CSO or other Government Concessions, I acknowledge that, if required, I am able to provide evidence of my eligibility for the fee exemption or concession I have received.
• I hereby grant permission to use photographs and/or video of me in publications, news releases, online, and in other good news communications related to the mission of your community college
understand and agree that, under the National Vocational Education and Training Regulator (Data Provision Requirements) Instrument
2020, Mid North Coast Community College is required to collect personal information (information or an opinion about me), collected from
me, my parent or guardian, such as my name, Unique Student Identifier, date of birth, contact details, training outcomes and performance,
sensitive personal information (including my ethnicity or health information) and other enrolment and training activity-related information (together
Personal Information) and disclose that Personal Information to the National Centre for Vocational Education Research Ltd (NCVER).
My Personal Information (including the personal information contained on my enrolment form and my training activity data) may be used
or disclosed by Mid North Coast Community College for statistical, regulatory and research purposes. Mid North Coast Community College
may disclose my personal information for these purposes to third parties, including:
• Employer – if I am enrolled in training paid by my employer;
• Commonwealth and State or Territory government departments and authorised agencies, including the NSW Department of Education
• Organisations (including the Department) conducting student surveys; and
Personal Information disclosed to NCVER may be used or disclosed for the following purposes:
• issuing a VET Statement of Attainment or VET Qualification, and populating Authenticated VET Transcripts;
• facilitating statistics and research relating to education, including surveys;
• understanding how the VET market operates, for policy, workforce planning and consumer information; and
• administering VET, including program administration, regulation, monitoring and evaluation.
I may receive an NCVER student survey which may be administered by an NCVER employee, agent or third party contractor. I may opt out of
the survey at the time of being contacted.
NCVER will collect, hold, use and disclose my Personal Information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), the VET Data Policy and all
NCVER policies and protocols (including those published on NCVER’s website at www.ncver.edu.au). The Department may disclose my
Personal Information to other Australian government agencies, including those located in States and Territories outside New South
The above government agencies may use my Personal Information for any purpose relating to the exercise of their government
functions, including but not limited to the evaluation and assessment of my training, the determination of my eligibility to receive subsidised
training or for any Fee Exemptions or Concessions. My Personal Information may also be disclosed to other third parties if required by law.
I also acknowledge and agree that the Department may contact me by telephone, email or post, during or after I have ceased subsidised training
with Mid North Coast Community College for the purposes of evaluating and assessing my subsidised training.
I declare that the information I have provided to the best of my knowledge is true and correct.
I consent to the collection, use and disclosure of my Personal Information in the manner outlined above.
Please Upload the following evidence for a funded position in this program. If you are unable to do so, please bring originals to the MNCCC office to be copied.
Medicare Card (this provides proof of your citizenship status
NSW D/Lic or Photo ID (this provides proof of your NSW residency)
Centrelink Card (this confirms that you are receiving a government benefit)
Thank you for submitting your enrolment form. A course confirmation email will be sent to you as soon as possible!